How we handle personal information
- We treat the personal information provided to us, and any related information management systems, as our assets. We have, also, implemented and will adhere to our control procedures for the collection, usage and provision of personal information.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, loss, falsification or leakage, we have put in place suitable measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
- We are committed to complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and its applicable regulations.
- We have developed our compliance guidelines for privacy and data protection, and regularly review our processes and procedures to better control personal information.
- You may not reuse, copy or reproduce, with or without modification, for distribution, public transmission, and any other public or commercial purposes, any material on our website, including, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, and other materials. Any unauthorized use of material contained on this website may violate the Copyright Act, the Trademark Act, and the laws of privacy.
- Although we have made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, we do not warrant or guarantee that that will be the case when accessed. Please acknowledge that information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors. Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from relying on the information presented here.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over other websites. Please exercise caution and check the privacy statement of any website in question. We shall not be responsible, in any way, for the contents of linked sites, and any damage or loss caused in relation to the information available through those websites.